The number one cause of death is truly based on how we view and/or interpret our lives. So the real question is are we living a stressed free life or a stressed filled life? Scientist have proven that the only difference between anxiety and excitement is how we interpret it!Shakespeare once said, “A tragedy is a comedy, misunderstood!!” Harvard researcher Shawn Achor said that, “75% of job and school success is predicted by optimism level and the remaining 25% is predicted by intelligence and technical skills.” Optimistic people are not only healthier but they also recover from illnesses quicker and they live longer than those who choose the former rather than the latter. Beloved, you’re more powerful than you give yourself credit. You have the power of choice. Every morning you have the choice to a have good day, great day, or a fantastic day! In any case, whether good, bad, or indifferent at least you can be thankful that God saw fit to see you through your day! He protected you from unknown dangers both spiritually and carnally!! According to the Oxford English Dictionary, optimism is hopefulness and confidence about the future or the successful outcome of something. HOPE is the expectation of something desired; desire combined with expectation and Hebrews 11:1 reminds us that, “Faith is the substance of things HOPE for and the evidence of things yet seen.”

About Noel Pinnock and Lowell Pinnock

Noel Pinnock is a published author and recognized expert with over 25 years of experience in transforming under performing companies into positions of prosperity and optimum value. He specializes in strategic, operational, and tactical services. As a nationally certified public manager, he has been responsible for overseeing many large-scale organizational transformations. We are #4given, saved by the blood of Christ.
This entry was posted in Ministry. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s